What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A system teaching you everything you need to know about making sushi
- Showing you 6 time tested and proven strategies for cooking and cooling Japanese rice
- Showing you a pennies on the dollar approach to amassing the best tools for the job
- Showing you 3 proven steps to keeping seafood fresh and free of contamination
- A pennies on the dollar approach to amassing the best tools for the job…
- Showing you a secret of expert sushi chefs that few people ever know about
- If you are interested in the process of making sushi, this is for you.
- 3 proven steps to keeping seafood fresh and free of contamination…
- Secret of expert sushi chefs that few people ever know about…
- Showing you how often to check your ingredients for spoilage
- Showing you when to serve fresh seafood to your guests
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Home Sushi Master scores 72.47/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.sushicookingideas.com/learn.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: sushicookingideas.com you’ll also be taken through to sushicookingideas.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)